1950 to 1956
The casino floor of the Boulder Club. The Boulder Club burned down in 1956 and the property was incorporated into the Horseshoe Club in 1960.
Site Name: Boulder Club
Address: 118 East Fremont Street
sky000662. L. F. Manis Photograph Collection, 1900-1969. PH-00100. Special Collections and Archives, University Libraries, University of Nevada, Las Vegas. Las Vegas, Nevada. http://n2t.net/ark:/62930/d1gt5fv1f
This material is made available to facilitate private study, scholarship, or research. It may be protected by copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity rights, or other interests not owned by UNLV. Users are responsible for determining whether permissions are necessary from rights owners for any intended use and for obtaining all required permissions. Acknowledgement of the UNLV University Libraries is requested. For more information, please see the UNLV Special Collections policies on reproduction and use (https://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/research_and_services/reproductions) or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Standardized Rights Statement
Digitized materials: physical originals can be viewed in Special Collections and Archives reading room
University of Nevada, Las Vegas. Libraries